48 Pretzel Chips
2 Hershey's Bars (broken into 24 pieces)
96 mini marshmallows (4 per pretzel)
- Lay out 24 pretzel chips (I only used the whole ones, not broken pieces)
- Preheat broiler to high -- I moved my rack down a little bit because I burned my first attempt.
- Place 4 marshmallows on each pretzel, and stick it in the oven for 2-3 minutes (watch them because you want to make sure the marshmallows & pretzels don't burn -- ask me how I know.)
- Place a Hershey chocolate piece on each pretzel on top of the marshmallows. Place back in the oven for 1-2 minutes so the chocolate will melt. We turned off our broiler for this step and just used the residual heat.
- Place a second pretzel chip on top of the chocolate.
- Enjoy them all warm or put them in the fridge to chill.